Monday, June 4, 2007

Message from a Proud Freedom Fighter

Dear Dato' Vijay,
It's been 30 days since the last time we saw each other and maybe you wonder where I am and what I am doing. Very simple, I'm focusing on holding our network tide and proving to the world that now you can go on vacation twice a year, each of six months and yet bothing wrong will happen...because you have established the most strong organization and you have built the most loving family.
Dato', I am focusing on my duties - no time for blaming anyone or looking back because that's what our enemies are hoping for. You must be very proud of yourself and of us. Be very proud of your warriors. All my love to you, Japa, Donna and TG.
I have faith in all of you and your ability to stand strong during this challenging times. Don't worry about us. Just sit and relax and rest assured that all the good things you have done for us in the past will help you out.
Insha Allah.
I'm praying for you to come home every moment.
Your soldier and Freedom Fighter,
Adly

2 comments:

SUNIL said...

MESSAGE from SUNIL

Dear Dato' Vijay,

We are Always With You and such Challenges Bring us Even Closer to You. Our FAITH is UNSHAKEN - in Fact it has grown STRONGER.

The Current Challenge will also Pass, like the Previous ones - we are SURE.

We are with You and TG, Japa & Donna in Mind, Spirit & Thought.

We Pray to the Almighty Every Day to give you Strength and Make you even Stronger.

Such Storms will come and go, but Questnet will go on FOREVER.

Luv You & GOD BLESS.

Sunil

backtolife said...

HELLO DATO,
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT AS TO WHEN I CAN SHARE MY FEELINGS WITH YOU. I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LOOKED UP TO ANYONE EVER. I HAVE A BACKGROUND OF FREEDOM FIGHTERS IN MY FAMILY WHEN MY GRAND PARENTS WORKED VERY CLOSELY WITH GANDHIJI,AND I AM EXTREMELY PROUD OF THEM. THE ONLY PERSON I LOOK UP TO NOW IS YOU DATO. FROM DAY ONE, WHEN I SAW YOUR PICTURE, I FEEL YOU ARE AN INCARNATION OF SWAMI VEVEKANAND AND HAVE THE FIGHTING QUALITIES OF MAHATMA. IM SURE, LIKE THE BATTLE THAT THEY WON FOR US THROUGH AHIMSA, WE WILL DO SO BY HELPING AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE IN YOUR ABSENCE. ONE DAY I WANT TO MAKE MYSELF WORTHY ENOUGH TO BE JUST LIKE YOU. GOD BLESS ALL.
LOTS OF LUV
MEHUL SHETH
MUMBAI